- Home ›
- Admissions Overview ›
- Tuition and Financial Aid ›
- Graduate Assistantships ›
- Graduate Assistant
Graduate Assistant – responsibilities will vary and may include the following:
- Connect SWC to kindred spirits and individuals and organizations using social media.
- Post to Group/Organizational pages and participate in conversations relevant to SWC.
- Upgrade our web profiles by posting brochures, white papers, and other helpful college materials
- Blogging as needed
- Keeping abreast of new Social Media initiatives and phenomena
- Email and call potential applicants interested in SWC. Meet with visitors on campus;
- Attend and help at SWC community lectures;
- Offer administrative support for individual graduate programs;
- Represent SWC at conferences;
- Data entry, mailings and administrative tasks.
- Create activities that create community on campus (participate in Art Hive, run a meditation group, coordinate a talent show or music night).
Qualifications: Strong interpersonal and telephone skills. Ability to communicate in positive, professional and authentic way. Takes initiative and can work independently. Prior experience in recruitment and/or marketing a plus. Familiarity with social media (blogging, facebook, linkedin) and excellent writing skills. Active on some or all of the following: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instafram, You Tube, Google Plus Business; Hours will vary weekly depending upon the award.
Supervision: This position will be supervised by SWC staff/administration