This is episode 5 of the Aspiring Coaches and Therapists podcast, by Emilah Dawn DeToro and Jacob Gotwals. In this episode, we discuss the roles of structure, fluidity, and presence in sessions with clients.
Listen Now / Download (Duration: 36:41 — 25.2MB)
Find out about:
- How Emilah structures intuitive life coaching sessions with clients
- How we handle the challenges of managing time in sessions with clients
- Why Emilah finds managing time during energy work more challenging
- The pros and cons of leading clients through fixed processes
- How dropping into presence can lead to effective responses that “come out of nowhere”
Photo Water Drops On A Green Leaf (by A Guy Taking Pictures) is used under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.
This work by Emilah Dawn DeToro and Jacob Gotwals is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
© 2013 Emilah Dawn DeToro and Jacob Gotwals