In this workshop, participants will learn, through reflective writing and dialogue:
• Ways adolescents become desensitized to compulsive behaviors;
• The mechanics of process and substance abuse;
• Ways that creative reflective and expressive activities disrupt the compulsive cycles of adolescent life;
• How the SPAC develops in partnership with genetics;
• How the when and why of the SPAC is the key to disrupting its damage.
Juan Blea, M.Ed., LADAC, believes that people want healthy lives, they just sometimes don’t know how to achieve that health, especially if they suffer from depression, anxiety, and/or addiction. It is his mission to teach people that they can have a healthy life. He is the author of two books, Butterfly Warrior and Journey to Aztlan, and a leadership course entitled, A Model for Contextual Leadership. www.jblea1016.com