This is episode 2 of the Aspiring Coaches and Therapists podcast, by Emilah Dawn DeToro and Jacob Gotwals. In this episode, Jacob describes how he chose to enter a master’s degree program in counseling at Southwestern College.
Listen Now / Download (Duration: 14:26 — 9.9MB)
- Why Jacob decided to become a therapist
- Why he chose to get a master’s in counseling
- Why he wanted a spiritually-oriented school
- Why he decided against online schools
- Why he chose Southwestern College over Naropa University
- What his first month has been like at Southwestern College
Photo The Ride to Santa Fe No. 1 (by Mike Lewinski) is used under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.
This work by Emilah Dawn DeToro and Jacob Gotwals is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
© 2013 Emilah Dawn DeToro and Jacob Gotwals