Visionary Practice & Regenerative Leadership PhD Admissions
- Home ›
- Visionary Practice & Regenerative Leadership PhD Admissions
Currently we are responding to admissions inquiries for the cohort of Fall 2022.
The admissions application for the Visionary Practice and Regenerative Leadership doctoral program is available on our website at Apply Now.
Admissions Candidates must have a master’s degree from an accredited institution. The masters degree can be from any field/topic.
If you do not have a Master’s degree we suggest enrolling in our one-year program MA Consciousness in Action which allows you a priority spot in the following PhD cohort.
Within the PhD Application you are required to submit the following:
- Two references
- CV or resume
- Transcripts from undergraduate degree and graduate degree programs
- Personal Statement of no more than three pages to include the following:
- What are some of the burning questions you are carrying in your heart and hoping to address?
- What are the concerns/issues you are hoping to explore?
- What creative or regenerative action might you bring to this concern/issue?
- What is your vision or ideal response to this issue/concern at this time?
- Are you interested in studying with a particular core faculty member? If so, who and why?
- Please share with us why this particular PhD program interests you.
- Do you plan to enroll full time (3 year program) or part time (5 year program)? Explain why your choice works best for you.
Applications shall be reviewed and candidates will be selected to participate in an admissions interview as the final part of the admissions process for the doctoral program.