Southwestern College Santa Fe, NM

Posts Tagged Therapist? Counselor or Psychologist?

MA in Counseling or PhD in Psychology?

So You Want to Be a Therapist? Counselor or Psychologist? Let’s start with the fact that becoming a licensed psychologist will take you a good 6-8 years or more to complete, and becoming an independently licensed Counselor will take you about 3-5 years, depending on your drive.  That’s a huge difference. Of course it’s not…
Continue reading

back to top

Want to know about Southwestern College & New Earth Institute?

Enter your email and stay on top of things,